Republic Paw Pantry is hosting a Pet Food and Supply Drive for the victims of the devastating tornado that hit Oklahoma on May 20th, 2013. The Food and Supply Drive will take place through the end of May.
We have been in contact with The Pet Food Pantry of Oklahoma City, who is the main resource for those affected. Here’s a list of items they need most:
- Sheets (flat/fitted) King and Queen are preferred
- Industrial Size Zip Ties
- Can Openers
- Dawn Dish Soap (to bathe the animals)
- Flea/Tick Collars
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lysol Spray
- Wash Rags
- Cat Litter
- Cat Boxes/Pans
- Leashes and Collars
- Treats and Toys
- Dog Food
- Dog Beds
- Trash Bags
We ask that you assist us in helping these victims. All donations can be dropped off at any one of our drop-off locations listed below, through May 31st, 2013. We will be taking all of the supplies and food to The Pet Food Pantry of Oklahoma City the first week of June.
Drop Off Locations for Donations are:
- Hines Street Pharmacy, 1173 E. Hines, Republic. Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-6:30 pm, Sat 9:00 am -1:00 pm.
- Republic Chamber of Commerce, 113 Highway 174, Republic. Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am -5:00 pm.
- A-1 Custom Muffler & Brake, 401 US Highway 60, Republic. Hours: Mon – Sat 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Mid-Missouri Bank, 806 E. Hines, Republic. Lobby Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am to 4:30pm, Saturday 9am to Noon.
- Stringer Animal Clinic, 7523 West Farm Road 170, Republic. Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:30 pm, Saturday 8am to Noon.
- Wags to Whiskers, 956 US Hwy 60 E, Republic. Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm. Saturday & Sunday by appointment only.
- The Tint Clinic, 330 N Kansas Expressway, Springfield. Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- Cable America, 655 N Hillside Ave, Republic, MO 65738. Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm.